CECP Dress Code
The dress code will promote common sense attire to include safety and modesty and shall emphasize that certain behavior, especially behavior that disrupts the classroom, is unacceptable and may result in disciplinary action. The dress code shall be enforced uniformly, fairly and consistently for all students and prohibit students from wearing apparel that is deemed disruptive to the classroom environment or to the maintenance of a safe and orderly school.
Dress Code Guidelines
- Shirts must have sleeves or tank top straps must be at least 3 inches wide (no spaghetti straps or exposed undergarments).
- Shirt necklines must be no more than 3 inches below the collarbone and no cleavage or undergarments should be exposed.
- At all times, the ‘Four B’s’ must be covered (Buttocks, Breasts, Back, and Belly).
- Inappropriately sheer or overly tight or loose clothing may not be worn. Sweatpants are not allowed (*see exception). *Pants or jeans are to be worn no lower than the hipbones making sure that no underwear or skin is shown when sitting.
- Dresses, skirts, and shorts must be fingertip length.
- Pajamas and/or slippers may not be worn. Please do not bring blankets.
- Hats, sunglasses, hairnets, do-rags, beanies (*see exception), hoods, or bandannas may not be worn inside the buildings.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Clothing, paraphernalia, grooming, jewelry, accessories, tattoos, or body adornments that contain any words, symbols, or pictures which include the following are inappropriate and must be removed or covered:
- Reference to drugs, tobacco, alcohol, weapons, or gangs.
- Are of a sexual nature.
- Are obscene, profane, vulgar, lewd, legally libelous, distracting, or dangerous.
*Unless communicated differently, CECP sweatpants and beanies may be worn on Fridays.