Get your pictures in the yearbook!
The Yearbook Staff invites students and parents to submit photos for the yearbook. If you've got great photos of school and community events or you and your friends just having fun, we'd like to see them. Our photographers can't be everywhere. Help us get as many photos as possible to create a terrific book everyone will want to have.
Here is how you can submit photos online:
• Go to: https://images.schoolannualonline.com/login
• If it does not automatically log you into the site, enter username: 414553677
• Browse to select the photo(s) you wish to upload.
• Enter information about the photo and provide contact information in case the staff needs additional information.
• Click "Upload Chosen Images".
It's that easy! Submit your photos today! The last day to submit photos is 03/01/2020.
The Yearbook Staff will review all photos and determine final yearbook content. We cannot guarantee that all submissions can be used in the book.
Senior photos are a great way to commemorate this important year. We want to include your senior portrait in the CECP yearbook. Below are the specifications for your photo submission.
- minimum 300 DPI
- minimum width 2.25”
- minimum height 3”
- file format type JPEG or JPG
Senior Photos are due to CECP by February 14, 2020.
Follow these instructions to submit your photos:
- Go to: https://images.schoolannualonline.com/login
- If it does not automatically log you into the site, enter username: 414553677
- Browse to select the photo(s) you wish to upload.
- Enter information about the photo and provide contact information in case the staff needs additional information.
- Click "Upload Chosen Images".
If you are interested in placing a senior ad. Download the file below for more information and pricing. Senior Ads are due 2/16/20.