Laptop Reimbursement Policy and Procedure
Example: Student is eligible for a $200 reimbursement for the laptop, but only has $100 remaining in their tuition voucher. Student can choose to take the $100 reimbursement now (the remaining $100 would be forfeited), or the student can wait until the following semester, and be reimbursed for this laptop at the full $200 amount if there are funds left in that semester’s voucher.
Requirements for Reimbursement
- Student must be enrolled in or have completed at least one college level course (3 or more credit hours)
- Laptop is for CECP students use only
- Laptop must have been purchased during the current academic year
- This is a one-time reimbursement opportunity per student.
- Full-time students will be reimbursed for 50% of the cost of the laptop, Office 365 and computer case (must be purchased with the laptop) with a maximum payout of $200.
- Part-time students will be reimbursed for 25% of the cost of the laptop, Office 365 and computer case (must be purchased with the laptop) with a maximum payout of $100.
- No other software is reimbursable outside of Office 365.
- Sales tax, shipping, antivirus, and warranties will not be included in reimbursement.
- Kindles, Nooks, or any other non PC or non MAC laptop is not reimbursable.
- CECP assumes no responsibility for damaged or lost laptops.
- CECP is not responsible for repairs or maintenance associated with damaged laptops purchased through this contract.
- The laptop reimbursement will be deducted from the student’s $1,900 tuition voucher
You may submit for spring laptop reimbursement from now until May 19, 2020. Reimbursement checks will be mailed two week after this date.
To receive reimbursement, you must complete the online reimbursement form and upload receipts during the laptop reimbursement window in mid-November to mid-December for fall semester or mid-April to mid-May for spring semester (exact dates will be announced in the newsletter)
Once the Business Manager has received all of the above items, you will receive a mailed reimbursement check up to the amount left in your CEC tuition voucher with a maximum reimbursement of $200.00. Requests for fall reimbursement made after December 20 will not be approved. Requests for spring reimbursement made after May 12 will not be approved.