Concurrent Enrollment through our Highlands Ranch Satellite Office
9137 S. Ridgeline Blvd., Suite 280
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
At Colorado Early Colleges Parker, all students have the opportunity to graduate with their Associate Degree, 60 college credits, and/or a certificate while in High School for FREE.
The Colorado Early Colleges Highlands Ranch Satellite Office will offer the same benefits to our satellite students through 10 of our college campus partners. Every 9 -12-grade student will receive individualized academic and career advising every semester they attend CEC.
Benefits of our CECP Highlands Ranch Satellite Office
- Access to college classes at a location that is convenient for your student.
- Receive the same academic advising support as our Parker Campus Students.
- Connect with other satellite students through planned activities and events.
- Access to on-campus college resources such as free tutoring, student activities, and many other benefits of college student life.
- Part-time opportunities for homeschool and private school students.
- While with Colorado Early Colleges Parker, every student is eligible to compete in CHSAA sports and other activities.
- Satellite students may participate in all activities on the Colorado Early Colleges Parker campus such as school dances, talent show, NHS, and other student-driven activities.
Still have questions? Read our Frequently Asked Questions or contact:
Dr. Alex Tuel, Head of School: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jen Rolls, Dean of Academic & Career Advising: email@example.com