Choose CEC Parker's Distance Opportunities!
Where FREE College Credit is the Norm for
Our High School Students
At CEC Parker, in addition to earning a high school
diploma, this year 80% of our graduates will earn AA, AS, AAS degrees, and/or certifications all for FREE through opportunities with community colleges throughout the state. CEC offers the same benefits to our distance students on nine college campuses of their choice.
CLICK HERE to start the Enrollment Process
Where a Dedicated Academic Advisor
Can Fuel Your Future
Mrs. Rolls is spearheading the initiative of our satellite office. We are in the process of hiring a coordinator and a dedicated advisor for students. Just as on our Parker campus, every 9th - 12th grade student will receive individualized academic and career advising every semester, every year they attend CEC.
CLICK HERE for enrollment timeline
Where Geographic Boundaries Have NO Limits
We have approximately 100 students attending the following campuses: Red Rocks Community College, Arapahoe Community College, Community College of Aurora Community College of Denver, Pikes Peak Community College, Metropolitan State University, University of Colorado, Denver and more...
Where Amazing Benefits and Opportunities Can
CHAMPION Your Future
- We bring the college experience to you.
- Convenient access to college resources that include free tutoring, student activities, and all the benefits of college student life!
- CEC provides part-time opportunities for HOME SCHOOL and private school students.
- Every student is eligible to compete in CHSAA activities.
- Distance students have the freedom to participate in all activities on the Parker high school campus.