Student Bill of Rights
- Mastery of reading, writing and math skills with the goal of being ready to pursue college courses without remediation.
- Access to college courses as a high school student with the opportunity to earn college credits and an Associate degree or higher in addition to a high school diploma.
- Academic advising services that include an Individual Academic Career Plan (ICAP), and both high school and post-secondary counseling.
- Success regardless of background, experience, gender or ethnicity.
- Appropriate assessments ensuring accurate placement, regardless of grade level, to promote academic progress.
- Quality classroom instruction by engaged, committed faculty.