Understanding Your CECP Tuition Voucher
- CECP will cover the cost of tuition, books, and fees up to $2,100 per semester. Any cost over the
$2,100 voucher will be the responsibility of the student.
- Full time students must take at least 7 college credit hours or 5-6 college prep periods. Part time
students must take at least 3, but no more than 6, college credit hours or 2-3 college prep periods.
- Students are charged for classes that are failed (below a “C”), from which you withdraw, or do not
receive college credit.
- If you incur costs above your allotted semester voucher amount, you will receive a bill either from
CECP or directly from the college.
- If you do not use all of your fall semester voucher funds, leftover monies will be applied to the spring
semester. Funds left over after spring semester can be applied to summer courses. Voucher funds start
fresh each fall. Funds are not carried over from summer to fall. Funds may not be borrowed from
- Tuition for online and hybrid courses are charged at a higher rate and must be approved by the Head
of School or Academic Dean.
- Student Fees are included in the tuition table listed on the back page.
- Some courses have additional fees or might require equipment or supplies. Students are responsible
for any such course-specific fees.
- Students can view their bill through their online student portal at their respective colleges. CECP does
not have access to any financial charges until the college sends an invoice for payment.
- If you are enrolled in more than one institution in a semester, your voucher can be spread out across
- Students can only be reimbursed for required textbooks up to the amount left in their semester
voucher with a maximum reimbursement amount of $500.