Colorado Early Colleges Highlands Ranch Satellite Office FAQ's
- It is not a campus but rather an advising and testing center. Students will participate in full advising appointments on site and also take Accuplacer and other state tests, as applicable.
- Students will take all classes at local college campuses (Even developmental courses - developmental courses on the college campus are the equivalent of our high school/college prep classes.)
- Students will still fulfill all high school requirements off campus while simultaneously pursuing their 60 college credits.
- All graduates will attend and take part in the Colorado Early Colleges Parker Graduation. Their diplomas will state Colorado Early Colleges Parker.
- All CECP and CECHRSO students are allowed to partake in all campus activities (ie. Homecoming, prom, NHS, student council, etc)
- Students can still choice in at their local high school for sports and clubs that are not available at CECP.
- Full-time advisor on staff at CECHRSO
- We are working on transportation (buses) from CECP, to/from HRSO, to/from ACC
- Community college partners have a very large and active concurrent enrollment population and many activities, clubs, events in which students can partake.